Register for an Event
With profound sadness, we have been watching the Covid-19 cases continue to rise steeply in our communities. Is it fair to say that we are all sick of it!
We also want to raise your awareness that attending any group function where individuals are housed together significantly increases the risk of contracting the virus whether or not you are vaccinated. Also, the Delta variant raging through our communities is significantly more contagious than the previous version of the virus and has a shorter incubation period.
Regardless of what our personal views are about vaccines, masks, social distances, etc. our mandate at Heart of a Woman is to provide quality experiences for women in the safest environment possible.
Covid 19 Policies for Retreats October 2021
With that mandate in mind it has become necessary once again to adjust our policies for the October 2021 retreats. Here they are:
- Each participant must come with a negative Covid test within 72 hours of arrival or a positive test 10-30 days before your arrival. If people want to do an at-home test that we recommend this one.
- Each participant will need to sign a Covid-19 Release Form releasing Heart of a Woman from any liability should you contract Covid-19 as a result of attending retreat.
- Anyone experiencing the following symptoms needs to remain at home:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We will practice social distancing to the best of our ability.
- We will be organized in households. These are the individuals you will room with, sit with during the presentations and at meal time.
- One team member will be assigned to each household to make sure your questions are answered, your needs are met, and you have someone readily available to pray with you.
- We will wear masks (or if you can't wear a mask--face shields) indoors except at meal time when we are actively eating. (Each household will determine if they will wear masks in the sleeping rooms or yurts. We trust that you will be sensitive to the needs of your most cautious roommate.)
We have had two beautiful safe retreats with similar precautions and found that our ability to feel God's love, connect with one another, and have a marvelously fun time were not hampered at all.
What to do if this changes your desire to come to retreat:
We understand that these precautions may affect your desire to come. With that in mind, if you desire, you may transfer your registration to our May event or request a full refund minus a $15 service fee. We would appreciate your making any change requests ASAP. Requests can be emailed to email@example.com
Working and Praying Hard To Welcome You
Our entire team is working and praying full throttle to prepare everything possible on our end for you to have a powerful, strengthening, blessed, and fun experience. We hope to see you in October.
Full payment is required at the time your reservation is made for this event. You may cancel your registration and receive a refund of your registration fee up to 3 weeks prior to the date of the event; provided, however, you will be charged a $15.00 handling fee upon the cancellation of your registration. In the event that you cancel your registration less than 3 weeks prior to the date of the event, you will forfeit the entire registration fee.
In the event that illness, death, family emergency or other circumstance occurs, you may transfer your ticket to another event one time.
To do either, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding.
We have a limited number of REDUCED FEE scholarships available.
If you would like to attend but do not have the means, please email email@example.com with a brief introduction to who you are, why you’d like to come, and your financial need.
If you experience any technological glitches during the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Technology is fickle. Thank you for your patience
Prepare your mind and heart
Retreat is a wonderful experience that God has invited you to. He has plans for you. We invite you to open your mind and heart to His intentions for you.
Also, retreat is an interfaith experience. At a time when there is much conflict over differences, we ask that everyone be gracious of our differences and celebrate our similarities.
No matter our faith tradition, we are each seeking a deeper relationship with our creator. At retreat, you will encounter language, music, and people from a variety of Christian backgrounds.
Prior to retreat, ponder how you can be open to this unique experience and how you can love all seekers of Jesus. Assume good intent of the speakers, team, and your fellow attendees and offer grace as we do what our world is struggling to do.
All believers need each other.